7.2.14

Special.


Special. Today I was studying (I have a test next week, bah) when I started to think in special objects (I was looking at my Pandora bracelet which I never take it of). Is it just me who possess one or two objects that make me feel special whenever I use them? It is the case of this earcuff. I might even be using the simplest outfit in the world, all black and basics but this piece makes it extremely special and unique. That's why I like to bet on pieces of this kind to make a much more interesting look.

Tell me, do you have some special "object"?


Especial. Hoje andava eu ocupada com o estudo (tenho um teste para a semana bah) quando me pus a pensar em objectos especiais (estava a olhar para a minha pulseira da Pandora a qual nunca tiro). Serei só eu que possuo um ou outro objecto que me faz sentir especial sempre que o uso? É o caso deste brinco. Até posso estar a usar o outfit mais simples do mundo, tudo em preto e bastante básico mas esta peça faz torna-lo muitíssimo especial e único. Por isso é que eu gosto de apostar em peças deste género para tornar um look muito mais interessante.

Digam-me, têm algum “objecto” especial? 

I was wearing:
Top: Lefties
Earcuff: Tally Weijl

Love, Inês

17 comments:

  1. Estás mesmo gira de cabelo solto! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always like to wear somenthing special.! Kisses.

    http://mumandme-trapitos.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ;)

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing earring! Xx

    New post: http://betweenmyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm. I have items that are somewhat like that... but not ones that are quite that special.

    7% Solution

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like to submit something new, special, who could attract the curiosity.
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your earcuff!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy sunday, my dear fashion friend!!!!!!!!!!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pic!!!
    Of course we can follow each other!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    Chic With The Least
    Also on Facebook , Bloglovin’ and What I Wear

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love small special statement pieces that just make the outfit complete, like your earcuff! So pretty! x

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What can I say? ... intimidates me! Plots look!
    I fall in love with them! :-*
    Great post! I congratulate the ability and talent to curiosity to me!
    I will always be coming back for more: *


    I show 47 DIY ideas for Valentine’s Day - maybe you'll find something for yourself? ;-)




    Regards,
    Katherine Unique

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect!! Xx


    New post: http://betweenmyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a great start of the new week honey!!!!!!!!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are very pretty with the ear cuff!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  14. the little things makes an outfit complete!
    great blog
    greetings http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete