2.5.14

Happy.


Different. I told you I was trying to use a little more color and be bolder. And as I keep my promises, here it is. It´s something completely different from what I usually wear but let me say one thing: I felt great out of my comfort zone. So today I leave you with some advice that worked with me: get out of your comfort zone from time to time, try new trends, something that normally you wouldn´t wear. You´ll be surprise with the results, you´ll see.
Well, I´m giving a new opportunity to my heels. So far the relationship is going well.

Diferente. Eu bem vos disse que ia tentar usar um pouco mais de cor e ser mais ousada. E como eu cumpro as minhas promessas, aqui está. Algo completamente diferente do que eu costumo usar, mas deixem-me que vos diga que me senti bastante bem fora da minha zona de conforto. Por isso hoje deixo-vos um conselho que pelo comigo resultou: saiam da vossa zona de conforto de vez em quando, experimentem novas tendências, algo que normalmente não usariam. Vão ver que se vão surpreender com os resultados.
E ando a dar uma nova oportunidade aos meus saltos altos. Até agora a relação está a correr bem. 





I was wearing: 
Top: Lefties
Trousers: Primark
Blazer: Pull&Bear
Shoes: Blanco
Earrings: Parfois

Love, Inês

25 comments:

  1. Great outfit dear!

    New post! http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the coat! its so rock
    xoxo
    http://commeorstylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Bloglovin!
    I will follow right back and I will like your page on Facebook from my personal account when you do so, just let me know!

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Outfit! Love the Heels!

    Happy Weekend ,kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool photos||
    Laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    www.facebook.com/Laviecestchic

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your post!
    Have a great Sunday :)
    xx Tina

    Style Sinners

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute shoes!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very great pieces
    Good work
    Super cool pics
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/club-arctic.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing look! I love the shoes!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pants dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice and simple outfit! love the light colours in this look!

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog :)
    AL xx
    RASSP
    TwitterInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just followed back! I wish you a lot of success! xx
    I am developing my Facebook page now and I will be so happy if you support me with a like there! If you want any support from me I am here, just let me know! :)

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Trying out different things is always an addition to our self confidence. Thumbs up!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook
    International giveaway: win a sparkle made in Italy

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow you look really gorgeous! :)
    follow?:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice outfit. Love the heels! :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post!
    Let's follow to each other!♥

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gosto do teu blog
    segue o meu, beijos

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely outfit, the shoes are amazing :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete